Government Jobs Public Health Engineering Kaithal, 48 Group-D Jobs Mar 2013

Discussion in 'Government Jobs' started by Admin, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Public Health Engineering Kaithal, 48 Group-D Jobs Mar 2013

Public Health Engineering Circle Kaithal
    (Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana)Public Health Engineering circle, Opposite I.T.I., Jind Road, Kaithal (Haryana)
    (Vacancy Ref No: 0915(0313)0004)Y
    Application are invited for recruitment of 48 posts of various categories of Regular Mechanical Establishment (Group – D). Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format for this Government Job. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification and other information of recruitment is mentioned below…

Total Number of Vacancies: 48 Posts
    Job Location: Kaithal (Haryana)
    1. Sewer man [11]; Pay Scale: As Per Service Rule; Age limit: 16 to 40 years; Qualification: Compulsory knowledge of Hindi and English, physically fit.
    2. Fitter Coolie [7]; Pay Scale: As Per Service Rule; Age limit: 16 to 40 years; Qualification: Compulsory knowledge of Hindi and English, physically fit.
    3. Store Coolie [2]; Pay Scale: As Per Service Rule; Age limit: 16 to 40 years; Qualification: Compulsory knowledge of Hindi and English, physically fit.
    4. Patrolman [7]; Pay Scale: As Per Service Rule; Age limit: 16 to 40 years; Qualification: Compulsory knowledge of Hindi and English, physically fit.
    5. Oilman [1]; Pay Scale: As Per Service Rule; Age limit: 16 to 40 years; Qualification: Compulsory knowledge of Hindi and English, physically fit.
    6. Chowkidar [15]; Pay Scale: As Per Service Rule; Age limit: 16 to 40 years; Qualification: Compulsory knowledge of Hindi and English, physically fit.
    7. Keyman [5]; Pay Scale: As Per Service Rule; Age limit: 16 to 40 years; Qualification: Compulsory knowledge of Hindi and English, physically fit.
    The Closing Date is 28-March -2013. Candidates may apply through prescribed application format, fill it with given mandatory details, affix recent passport size photograph and send it, along with all certificates with super scribed on the envelop: Application for the post of ____________________________.
    Applications should be reach to: Chairman cum Superintending Engineer, Public Health Engineering circle Kaithal, Opposite I.T.I., Jind Road, Kaithal (Haryana)
    Application Charges: While applying for this Sarkari Naukri, enclose a fee of Rs. 50/- in the form of Bank draft or IPO drawn in favor of Superintending Engineer, Public Health Engineering circle, Kaithal.
    Selection: Selection can be done on the basis of performance in written exam/ interview.
    For more details, please visit http://wss.hry.nic.in/Documents/Recruitment/Kaithal%20RME%20Group%20D.pdf