Government Jobs Recruitment 2013 Deputy Field Officer, Stenographer

Discussion in 'Government Jobs' started by Admin, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Recruitment 2013 Deputy Field Officer, Stenographer
    Name of the organisation : Cabinet Secretariat (cabsec.nic.in)
    Name of the post : Recruitment 2013 Deputy Field Officer, Stenographer
    Total Post : 279
    Reference No. : Davp 58101/11/0073/1213
    Advertisement : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData...1_73_1213b.pdf
    Home page : http://cabsec.nic.in/index.php

Applications are invited for the following posts in Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India

A. Name of the post : RESEARCH OFFICER (ECONOMICS)
    No. of post : 07
    Pay : PB-2 Rs.9300-34,800 Grade pay Rs. 4800/-.
    Age as on 1.1.2013 : Not exceeding 30 Years
    Educational Qualification : Honours degree or Post Graduation degree in Economics or Commerce from a recognised University or Institution.

B. Name of the post : DEPUTY FIELD OFFICER(TELE)
    No. of post : 100
    Pay : PB-2 Rs.9300-34,800 Grade pay Rs. 4200/-.
    Educational Qualification :
    i) Degree in Science from recognized University/ Institution with Physics and Mathematics (studied for all the three years)
    ii) or B.Sc(Hons) in Physics (with Mathematics for the first two years) from a recognized University/ Institution or
    iii) Diploma (03 Years duration) in Telecommunications or Radio Engineering or Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication or
    iv) Bachelor in Computer Science or Computer Applications or equivalent Diploma of a recognized institution or
    v) Certificate of proficiency class-II (Radio Electronics) examination conducted by The Ministry of Communications.

C. Name of the post : DEPUTY FIELD OFFICER (GD)
    No. of post : 77
    Pay : PB-2 Rs.9300-34,800 Grade pay Rs. 4200/-.
    Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree from a Recognized University/ Institution.

D.Name of the post : PERSONAL ASSISTANT
    No. of post : 45
    Pay : PB-2 Rs.9300-34,800 Grade pay Rs. 4600/-.
    i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institution or University.
    ii) Skill Test Norms. Dictation: 10 minutes @ 100 w.p.m. Transcription: 45 minutes (English), 60 minutes (Hindi) (on computer only)

E. Name of the post : STENOGRAPHER
    No. of post : 50
    Pay : PB- 1 Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
    Age as on 1.1.2013 : 18-27 Years
    i) 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University.
    ii) Skill Test Norms. Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (on computer only)

Mode of selection: 3 tier process; Candidates qualifying in tier 1 will be called for tier 2 and those qualifying in tier 2 will be called for tier 3 i.e. interview. Select panel to be derived on the combined score of tier 2 (Mains) and tier 3 (Interview). Tier 1 examination will be qualifying examination. In case of tie between 2 or more candidates, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of date of birth i.e. older candidate will be placed above the younger one.

Fee : Rs. 100/- (One hundred only) through State Bank of India challan or online account with SBI.

How to Apply :
    1. Online submission of the application may be made at website www.ssconline2.gov.in .

2. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts
    Part I Registration
    Part II Registration

3. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.

Important Dates :
    1. Last date of receipt of application : 17.04.2013
    2. Preliminary exam :
    Post Codes A, B, & C : Forenoon 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon 17.06.2013
    Post Codes D & E : Afternoon Paper - I (2.00 PM to 4.00 PM); Paper- II (4.00 PM to 5.00 PM) 17.06.2013